Social media optimization (SMO) is a process of optimizing your social media posts so that they get more clicks and leads. It involves getting your social media posts in front of as many people as possible through a variety of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, and many others. SMO can be done for any kind of business, but it’s especially important for the BPO industry because BPO companies have a very small window to get their brand in front of prospective clients.
If you ask any business owner, they would tell you that social media is a powerful tool to market your business. But why is it so? There are a lot of reasons. First of all, you can build a strong brand identity with the help of social media. Secondly, you can make your product or service easily accessible to the customers. You can also have a presence in different social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. If you use these platforms effectively, you will be able to reach out to a wide audience.
1. Mainly there are 4 major SMO tools used by digital marketers today. They are:
A) Twitter B) Facebook C) LinkedIn D) Google Plus
2. How many followers should a website have before it is considered successful?
A) 3,000 B) 5,000 C) 7,500 D) 10,000
3. The number of likes a Facebook page should receive for a business to be successful is:
A) 20 B) 30 C) 40 D) 50
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the process of enhancing visibility, traffic, and revenue of your website by using social media platforms. When you think about Social Media Optimization, you may think of the terms like "Social Media", "Online Marketing", or even "Internet Marketing".
However, when we talk about it in a real-world context, we actually talk about the process of getting the word out about your business. It's all about getting people to know about your brand and the products and services you offer. This is the part that Social Media Optimization (SMO) comes into play, and that's where it gets really interesting.
1. Regularly posting content about the business on popular social media sites
2. Maintaining a correct density of right keywords in every social media post
3. Optimizing every image to be used in the posts
4. Regularly responding to comments made on each SMO post by visitors
5. Posting regular updates about the business including newly launched products/services
1.The minimum budget for a Social Media Optimization campaign is quite small. As a matter of fact, one can start with a minimum budget of just Rs. 1,000.
2. However, if you wish to obtain real tangible results from your SMO campaign, it will be advisable to spend around Rs. 10,000 per campaign.
3. Actually, budgeting for a SMO campaign is a lot similar to budgeting for any other marketing campaign that you may undertake. You need to find out what your goals are, and how much money you have available to spend.